Improve Your Google Ranking | SEO Hamilton
It is important for your website to be well-ranking on search engines like Google, a process known as Search Engine Optimisations or SEO. We can provide optimisations to help your websites Google ranking, by:
- Performing keyword research, to analyse the volume and competitiveness of relevant search phrases. If you would like to do some keyword research yourself, check out our article on this.
- Optimising each page for particular search phrases. We have a comprehensive 10-step process to go through on each page.
- Providing Google a direct feed of all the website pages (read the technical details here).
- Creating incoming links to your website.
We can setup email marketing, to allow users to create, send, and track email newsletters. Our email marketing system includes:
- The ability to send out personalised newsletters to a large number of recipients3
- Having subscriber list management - including the ability to import lists of subscribers, and allow people to automatically sign-up through your website
- Compliance with the Unsolicited Electronic Mail Act (which requires an unsubscribe facility)
- Providing newsletter tracking and statistics
- We can also create a newsletter theme, so that the newsletter looks in-line with your existing brand
Social Media and Online Advertising
Social Media (e.g. Facebook and Twitter), and Google AdWords can be great ways to promote yourself online. However the research shows that you are better to first focus on your Google ranking and email marketing.
Measurable Results (Google Analytics)
Unless you know who's visiting your website, you cannot measure its success. Google Analytics allows you to see how many visitors you have, when they visit, where they are from, and what they look at on your website. These statistics also show you what search engine phrases viewers and finding you with, and what websites are referring viewers to you. This allows you to track the effectiveness of your website, and also provides information to help you improve its effectiveness. We then email you monthly Google Analytics reports.
We would love to have a chat with you about what your website is currently doing for you, and what it could do.
Please contact us to find out more, or to arrange a free, no-obligation catch-up.